Conditions: Default prices are given in Euros (EUR) per apartment per night for a particular occupancy (e.g. particular number of guests inclusive). Minimum stay of 2 nights applies. In case of 1-night stay €20 Euro extra charge applies.
All facilities, usage of standard equipments, final cleaning are included in room price. Taxes are included. No more fees or hidden costs. Coffee, tea, sugar and mineral water are available as a part of service.
Booking deposit: By default, pre-payment of 10% booking deposit is required in advance. In case of bookings in special high-season terms, such as the Sziget Festival, Christmas or New Year’s Eve date periods 40% booking deposit is required.
According to your booking request total rate, PayPal invoice on your booking deposit will be emailed to you. You can pay for your booking deposit through PayPal or with your credit/debit card easily, even without registering on PayPal. Alternatively, we accept traditional bank transfer as well. Remaining balance will be payable in cash on arrival / check in.
Currency: We accept payments in all main currencies in EUR, USD, AUD, GBP, CHF, HUF (Hungarian Forint). xe.com daily spot exchange rates apply.
Cancellation policy: if you cancel your reservation 30 days prior to arrival, the entire amount of booking deposit will be refunded to your PayPal or bank account.
Q: How do I get the keys?
A: On check in we will give you the keys. A staff member will be waiting for you on your arrival and kindly show you around in the apartment, explaining all facilities and equipments.
Q: Late night check in?
A: Not a problem for us. We are always happy to wait and welcome our guests even it is late midnight.
Q: Early check in / late check out?
A: We are flexible. If there is not any previous guest checking out particularly, you are welcome to check in early. If we do not expect new guests until late evening, you do not have to leave, just feel free to stay as long as you want. Any other cases if there would be conflicts between check in and out, standard times apply:
- Standard check in time: from 14:00pm.
- Standard check out time: until 11:00am.
Q: Can I smoke in the apartment?
A: Non-smoking apartments. Please do not smoke in the apartment. There are many components, floor and ceilings are made of wood. Also, we often have family guests with children. They mind smoke smelling in the air. Thank you for your understanding. Smoking area is in the courtyard.
Q: Response rate? How fast do you reply, when I contact you?
A: 15-60 minutes. Most of times we will get back to you within 1 hour.
- We appreciate your attention to all the equipments and amenities of the apartment. Next guests will surely be happy to find proper conditions. Please keep the lights turned off while you are out in the city. Thank you for your co-operation.
- No party please. We are happy to show you good bars, pubs nearby, and recommeding events and places in the nightlife area of the town you can party nighttimes.
- Peaceful atmosphere. Please no chatting or shouting outside in the courtyard after 8pm. Courtyard is not a part of the apartments. Other flats in the house are not vacation rentals. Some tenants are retired, others go to work early in the morning. In case of conflict with our neighborhood landlord will be notified, and guests must leave the apartment promptly. Payment will not be refunded. Thank you for respecting our neighbors.
- Do not allow strangers get into the building at the main gate. Do keep your doors and windows closed and locked for the night or if you are away.
- Damage deposit may be required by the manager or staff on your check in. (By default we do not require.)
- Feedback: Please keep in mind, your suggestions, thoughts and ideas are always welcome.
- Non-smoking apartments. Smoking area is in the courtyard. Use of fire-lighter or any fire-tools is forbidden.